I am excited to be speaking and participating at The 6th Young CEO’s Business Summit 2016 taking place 24 - 25th September, 2016 here in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The Young CEO's Business Summit by the way is a prestigious global summit that seeks to empower and redefine business collaborations between Africa and the rest of the world, and boasts to be The Foremost Summit for Young Enterprise Leaders in Africa and Europe’s Private Sector.
I was very impressed by the works of The Young CEO's Business Forums over the years and didn't think twice to accept ti speak and be part of this year's gathering of young minds from all around the world. The YCBF, is committed to inspiring young business leaders around the world, equipping them with relevant business and social skills necessary to command collective positive actions that will improve the state of our world.
About the summit:
The Young CEO’s Business Summit Dusseldorf Germany will pay considerable attention to the African diaspora entrepreneurs, German Startups, German Blue Chip Companies, African Ceos, European CEOs, and investment opportunities towards Africa.
Other Objectives of the Summit will include:
- Participants will be exposed to an Audience of VC's, Angels, Industry Experts and Host Organizers.
- Network with Key local and international Investors.
- Investment opportunities in African Startup markets.
- The Most Important Digital Skills for Todays CEO’s.
- B2G Meetings, sharing good practices and implementation of Mentorship program.
- Enhance Funding Through Pitch Competition which will facilitate Liaison and collaboration between young CEOs in Africa and Europe.
The venue for the conference is at a German business school called: WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, Düsseldorf, Germany.
If you are in Germany, or anywhere in Europe. Take a train, bus, flight or whatever means you people use in commuting across Europe, please come and be part of the discussion about how we can help as Africans in solving world problems economically.
Let me go catch some sleep before the summit kicks off! Excited much, can't wait!